Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dog rapidly losing weight

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭jimf

I would be inclined to buy the best quality food your budget allows and throw away the measures get the weight on and then drop the quantity to maintain a healthy weight

some might not agree but I would be feeding him to the degree that he is leaving food after him at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭MazzR

jimf wrote: »
    I would be inclined to buy the best quality food your budget allows and throw away the measures get the weight on and then drop the quantity to maintain a healthy weight

some might not agree but I would be feeding him to the degree that he is leaving food after him at this stage
    Ya this is pretty much what the vet said today

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭dubjay

careful if you are doing that.you cant over feed on certain brands i know orijen is one the protein and fat is too high and ends up as runny poo. i give my fella less than what is stated on the cups in fact they dont make a measuring cup for the brand i use but he is gaining weight. i know he gets scraps etc from around the house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭jimf

the trouble with table scraps is you have no idea what calories you are feeding a dog

but we have all been guilty me more than most

Advertisement