Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flyefit Dundrum

• 20-11-2016 11:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

Opened there on 1st November in old rock Fitness site. Thinking of joining and went down first week to have a look around and see what its like as was a member in rock fitness before it closed. Wasn't familiar with flyefit setup but they seem to have little or no staff on site so couldn't get in to have look at gym before signing up. Can any members in here shed any light for me as to what the setup there is like. Looks impressive from what I could see through the windows as they seem to have extended the gym a lot both out the back and front.

Feedback much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I haven't been to Dundrum but Flyefits always have a couple staff around during the day and there is always a buzzer at the front door - they'll come and take you on a tour if you like.

I do know that it is the only Flyefit that isn't 24hrs, which is weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

You can t go wrong with Flyefit. Very good price and has all the equipment you need. Flyefit Dundrum is pretty but it s spread out over 3 floors and has several different rooms. All the equipment is brand new and top of the range. Not cheap stuff.
    There will be staff there if you press the buzzer on the gates at the front door. But usually the bare minimum of staff. It has a very good business model.
    It s still pretty quiet as it s a new gym and I m guessing people are waiting for their current memberships to finish then join Dundrum.

All other Flyefit gyms are 24 hours but Dundrum Council wouldn t give them the license to open 24 hours so it closes around 11pm-ish and opens about 5am.

I m a member of all flyefits so any questions let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

GiftofGab wrote: »
    Dundrum Council wouldn t give them the license to open 24 hours so it closes around 11pm-ish and opens about 5am.

Oooooh! That's interesting. I wonder if they had good reasoning. Perhaps they were imagining hordes of roided up eijits shouting the place down at 4AM.

Advertisement