Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electives at UCD?

Options
  • 21-11-2016 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I'm just finishing up my first semester in UCD and I'm doing an Arts degree. I've heard from some friends and saw when i was signing up to classes that if you do a certain number of modules in certain elective you can get it marked on your degree that you did like a minor i guess in this subject. I know it works for some languages and i was wondering if Latin is included in this as i was thinking of doing some electives in it over the next few years. Do you know where i can find out information like this, I've looked in the UCD guide to electives and there's no mention to it. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Easiest thing to do would be to go to the arts program office and ask them, or go see the guidance councillor and see if they know. I know that if you took modules in Social Justice they would get noted in your degree, so you could try search there and see if there is a mention of the others

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Megan2016

It's called a structured elective. Still couldn't find much about it but i asked at the program office. Thanks

Advertisement