Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a good

Options
  • 21-11-2016 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

good mobile phone that is fast hopefully no issues , reliable

some internet required mainly calls

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

torrevieja wrote: »
    good mobile phone that is fast hopefully no issues , reliable

some internet required mainly calls

cheers

Anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Any more details on what you are looking for?

Have a look at the sticky thread on looking for phone recommendations

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

yes : a good gps, defo touchscreen, 4g maybe im using 3g

three prepay is my provider, would do sim free
    €150 budget

I have a Landvo L200, which is fine its 3g but my problem is the bluetooth when i have it on in car people can not here me im not usre if its the blue tooth or the phone
    torrevieja is online now Report Post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

If you were asking for car suggestions your post is the equivalent of saying you need it to have wheels and a steering wheel.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Go to your providers website, and see what the handsets they offer around your price range.

Then google the bejaysus out of them.

Try kill biller on your phone, to see if another providers price plan might suit you.

Sometimes (usually) you are better off buying a handset outright elsewhere, like from amazon.

If you are considering a contract, work out the price over the full duration, including purchase price, and monthly cost.

• Advertisement
Advertisement