If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED55B6V & SENNHEISERMOMENTUM WIRELESS M2

Options
  • 21-11-2016 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hello Richer Sounds [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I enquired a few weeks ago on a Samsung 7000 55”LED TV but wandering through a showroom I tripped across the LG OLED TV’s and I am pretty convinced on these. A bit more expensive, but probably worth it?[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]What can you do on a package of LG OLED55B6V 55 & [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]SENNHEISERMOMENTUM WIRELESS M2 around ear headphones.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Plan to purchase later this week… maybe Friday [/font]J
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

fortyplus wrote: »
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Hello Richer Sounds [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I enquired a few weeks ago on a Samsung 7000 55”LED TV but wandering through a showroom I tripped across the LG OLED TV’s and I am pretty convinced on these. A bit more expensive, but probably worth it?[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]What can you do on a package of LG OLED55B6V 55 & [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]SENNHEISERMOMENTUM WIRELESS M2 around ear headphones.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Plan to purchase later this week… maybe Friday [/font]J
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    Hi Fortyplus.

Yeah the OLED screen by LG are outstanding!

The 55B6 has onlt recently dropped by £400 down to the £1999.00 - This also includes our VIP 6 Year guarantee.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202067-oled55b6v.aspx

The momentum Wirelss M2's normally retial for £69.95 but I could do a littlke discount at £60.00. I can also offer free shipping on these.

Should the pricing change on Black Friday we will honour the cheaper of the 2 prices.

Let me know what you think, any questiuons droip me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭fortyplus

Thanks Kenny
    I meant these headphones M2 showing at £379 on your website: these are a bit expensive at that level, but delighted to take at £60 :-)

can you have a look, thanks

Thanks Kenny
    I meant these headphones M2 showing at £379 on your website: these are a bit expensive at that level, but delighted to take at £60 :-)

Hey Fortyplus.

Ops the £60 was for the inear M2's.

I coud do the Wireless Moments M2's for £300 along with the 55B6 :D

Thanks Kenny

Hey Fortyplus.

Kenny
    thanks 99% will run with that. Will PM you in the next day or two to arrange payment, etc
    Final dumb question, just to confirm that LG has a composite video input(!) We use an old but excellent Yamaha sound system and the only way to display the menu system is via composite video output

Thanks Kenny

Hey Fortyplus.

Kenny
    thanks 99% will run with that. Will PM you in the next day or two to arrange payment, etc
    Final dumb question, just to confirm that LG has a composite video input(!) We use an old but excellent Yamaha sound system and the only way to display the menu system is via composite video output
    Hi Fortyplus.

The LG has a component video connection but no Composite unfortunately.

Most manufactures no longer even put scart connections on their TV's now.
    I hope this is not a deal breaker :(

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny

Hey Fortyplus.

Kenny
    Hi Fortyplus.

My mistake: I meant component, that's the 3 individual cables R G B ( composite is the single , typically yellow)
    All good to go.

Thanks Kenny

Hey Fortyplus.

Kenny
    Hi Fortyplus.

My mistake: I meant component, that's the 3 individual cables R G B ( composite is the single , typically yellow)
    All good to go.
    :D

Give me a shout when your ready and I'll get the ball rolling.

Thanks Kenny

Hey Fortyplus.

Kenny
    Hi Fortyplus.

All good to go.

Kenny
    I expect to be in Belfast tomorrow, are you around?

Thanks Kenny

Hey Fortyplus.

Kenny
    Hi Fortyplus.

All good to go.

Kenny
    Hey Fortyplus.

I'm on a well deserved day off tomorrow :D

I can leave notes with my assistant manager that you will be calling and leave him the pricing agreed.

We have the 55B6 mounted on the wall in our store so you will be able to have a view at it and see just how stunning the image really is.

Thanks Kenny

Hey Fortyplus.

Kenny
    Hi Fortyplus.

All good to go.

Kenny
    Hey Fortyplus.

I can leave notes with my assistant manager that you will be calling and leave him the pricing agreed.

We have the 55B6 mounted on the wall in our store so you will be able to have a view at it and see just how stunning the image really is.
    OK, I see the price has dropped another £100 :-)

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny

Hey Fortyplus.

Kenny
    Hi Fortyplus.

All good to go.

Kenny
    Hey Fortyplus.

Hey Fortyplus.

Just checking to see if you called by the store yesterday for a chat with any of the guys?

Thanks Kenny

Hey Fortyplus.

Kenny
    Hi Fortyplus.

All good to go.

Kenny
    Hey Fortyplus.

Hey Fortyplus.

Just checking to see if you called by the store yesterday for a chat with any of the guys?
    Kenny, no overtaken by events & work. I am away most of next week, so it will now be the following week, or with a bit of luck, next Friday :-(
    I see the price is back up @ £1999, thought it was down to £1,899  (LG 55" OLED)

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Thanks Kenny

Hey Fortyplus.

Kenny
    Hi Fortyplus.

All good to go.

Kenny
    Hey Fortyplus.

Hey Fortyplus.

Kenny, no overtaken by events & work. I am away most of next week, so it will now be the following week, or with a bit of luck, next Friday :-(
    I see the price is back up @ £1999, thought it was down to £1,899  (LG 55" OLED)
    Cheers fortyplus

Yep it has dropped to £1898 again now so an extra pound off for ya :)

Gove us a shout when you need to order one 

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.