Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo On Ice.......

Options
  • 21-11-2016 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭

No, it's not the frost!
    It is, actually, Sligo. On. Ice!
    No prices on the poster.
    A good thing though.

Edit: €12-€15 for 45 minutes, not too bad!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

No, it's not the frost!
    It is, actually, Sligo. On. Ice!
    No prices on the poster.
    A good thing though.

And apparently, its real ice!

May need to check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭T-Bird

I hope it works out for him. I think it's great that someone is trying to bring something new in.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

Anyone have a go yet? Must check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Affireme

I ended up paying €13 for an hour of Cork on Ice. I came off the ice almost immediately though because I just wasn't enjoying it. It was way too slippery.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Affireme wrote: »
    I ended up paying €13 for an hour of Cork on Ice. I came off the ice almost immediately though because I just wasn't enjoying it. It was way too slippery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3vVDUuC0yw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 TomYeats1

great fun for the family, although you would need to be a little bit co ordinated to enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

I've heard its good craic and theres hot choc/ tea/ coffee and food stalls there! Haven't been myself yet but def planning to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Sligo on ice is pretty good, i went with friend there last week. The only downside is that it's a bit small for 40 ppl, i reccomend it needs to be wider. You kept bumping into the others that are also on the skating ring. Same time tho, it's a good experience to try out!

Advertisement