Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic pubs in Gort?

Options
  • 21-11-2016 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭

I'm up in Gort on Wednesday for work and staying in the Lady Gregory Hotel overnight. I'd love to find a good pub to watch the Celtic game as the hotel bar has no atmosphere. Are there any Celtic bars in Gort, or failing that, a decent sports bar that would be showing the game?

Up the Celts :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I doubt there is a "Celtic" pub. I've only been in O'Donnell's and Dicy Riley's for a Man United game and they were both rubbish. Maybe Linnane's? It is mostly a GAA area but I feel like Linnane's might be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Thanks Mars Bar.

It's on RTÉ so I'll probably just watch it in my room with a couple of cans for company unless I get any more info :(

Advertisement