If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ONKYO SKSHT588

Options
  • 21-11-2016 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All,

Would would be the best price you can do for me on the ONKYO SKSHT588?

I am also looking for speaker cable for the rear speakers. I need to run it along the skirting board. Can you recommend a thin speaker cable that I can use?

Trev

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Trev88 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Would would be the best price you can do for me on the ONKYO SKSHT588?

I am also looking for speaker cable for the rear speakers. I need to run it along the skirting board. Can you recommend a thin speaker cable that I can use?

Trev
    Hey Trev.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The Onkyo SKSHT588 is currently out of stock both here at the store in Belfast on our main Manchester warehouse.

I have been chasing but no concrete ETA as of yet.

On our our thinnest would be the Symphony 100 cable priced at 99p per meter.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-900187-symphony-100.aspx

There is a thinner one but as its silver based its a good bit more pricey retails at £2.99
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-910743-ultra-micro.aspx
    I could offer a boards deal on this cable at £1.50 per meter

As soon as I get an eta on the Onkyo I'll drop you a post.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Trev88

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the reply. PLease do let me know when they are back in stock. Do any other brands do atmos front speakers?

With regards to the cable can I order 30 meters of the ultra micro cable @1.50 please?

Trev

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for the reply. PLease do let me know when they are back in stock. Do any other brands do atmos front speakers?

With regards to the cable can I order 30 meters of the ultra micro cable @1.50 please?

Trev
    Hi Trev88,

I was just checking there and we actually have just received a small quantity of the SKSHT588 speakers. I can have the speakers and the cable shipped together at £444 sterling if you still want to go ahead with that?

Drop me a PM with your contact number and we can discuss.

Many thanks

David

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Trev88

Hi Kenny,

Trev
    Hi Trev88,

I was just checking there and we actually have just received a small quantity of the SKSHT588 speakers. I can have the speakers and the cable shipped together at £444 sterling if you still want to go ahead with that?

Many thanks

David
    Thank you. Sent  you a PM.

Hi Kenny,

Trev
    Hi Trev88,

Many thanks

David
    Thank you. Sent  you a PM.
    I'll be in touch asap.

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.