Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Image Skincare - better prices?

Options
  • 21-11-2016 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭

Hi Boardsies

From reading the threads here, its clear that there are a few Image fans in our midst. I have a friend who used to travel to the US a fair bit on business and pick it up for both of us while over there, and this gave significant savings, but that part of her job has changed, so looks like we're back to buying at full RRP.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get it cheaper than the salons are selling it at? Its a pretty steep price hike from the US!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

I have recently been converted. If anyone knows of anywhere selling these products for a decent price please let us know. I have the worst skin and after 1 peel and after using these products for 2 weeks my skin is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I think it's pretty much the same price all over. Millie's.ie sell it don't know do they have codes sometimes that might make it cheaper? You have to sign up tho maybe worth checking out?

I've only started using it and got in salon. But you can be lucky and salon do deals from time to time! Post if ya come across anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

What kind of prices are they in the US?

My local salon had 20% off Image on Black Friday and then 10% last week for a customer appreciation evening so perhaps keep an eye out at local stockists?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

The US depends a bit on products, some had a bigger price differential that others. For example with the SPF creams it wasn't huge, but the Vital C moisturiser is about €70+ here and my friend was about to get it from the us for about €30-40 depending on exchange rate.

What Salon gave 20% Scraggs? Thats a brilliant discount. Ideally I'd rather not have to sign up to the mailing list of every Image stockist in the country but I'm signed up to a few near me and have gotten the occasional 10%.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

The US depends a bit on products, some had a bigger price differential that others. For example with the SPF creams it wasn't huge, but the Vital C moisturiser is about €70+ here and my friend was about to get it from the us for about €30-40 depending on exchange rate.

What Salon gave 20% Scraggs? Thats a brilliant discount. Ideally I'd rather not have to sign up to the mailing list of every Image stockist in the country but I'm signed up to a few near me and have gotten the occasional 10%.

It might be worthwhile buying the Vital C Moisturiser online so. I can't bring myself to spend €68 on it in Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

It might be worthwhile buying the Vital C Moisturiser online so. I can't bring myself to spend €68 on it in Galway.

€68? Thats actually a good price by Irish Standards. Are you sure thats not the serum?

http://millies.ie/products/image-vital-c-hydrating-repair-creme

This price is more in line with what I've seen in Irish salons.

Not sure if shipping/taxes from the US would make the whole exercise pointless but if I get to go anytime soon or know anyone going I'll be putting an order in!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ggg16

Piorra in Barna still have their Christmas sets and you get the three Vital C products for the price of 2.

Advertisement