Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre wires near my future home.

Options
  • 21-11-2016 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi. Your are currently in the process of upgrading existing wires in my area of South kilkenny. I am currently in the process of refurbishment of an old farm house which we would hope to have completed within 12 months. The issue is the house is the only one on its Lane and about 100 yards from where the wires are currently being upgraded.
    My question is is it possible to update the wires to the house at a later date or would it need to be done now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi. Your are currently in the process of upgrading existing wires in my area of South kilkenny. I am currently in the process of refurbishment of an old farm house which we would hope to have completed within 12 months. The issue is the house is the only one on its Lane and about 100 yards from where the wires are currently being upgraded.
    My question is is it possible to update the wires to the house at a later date or would it need to be done now?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]tobothehobo,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]This shouldn't be an issue. If you decide to place an order with us down the line if efibre is available to you this work will be completed by a technician to provide you with service.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement