Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a house to rent in dundalk

Options
  • 21-11-2016 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi hope someone can help me ? . So the landlord has decided to sell the house we have being renting for the last 4 and half years and we have to be out by March . Was wondering if anybody on here would know of any houses going for rent that maybe aren't advertised on daft,or my home or any of the normal websites as I have already tyred all of them but no luck the house would be for a family of four 2 adults and 2 kids I know that we don't have to be out by March but I'd really like to get something asap as with Christmas just around the corner I really don't want this on my mind . I'm trying to get somewhere that will accept a HAP payment thanks

Advertisement