Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow since contract renewed

Options
  • 21-11-2016 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Renewed contract with you guys a few weeks back and was expecting an increase in speed as per the conversation with sales person at the time. In fact the performance has been significantly worse since which is strange.

Can I have a technical member of the team contact me to discuss further please

Thanks
    D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Edups2.0

It sounds like they've lowered your speed profile. The quickest way through to them is calling 1901 and getting put through to tech support. Just ask them what your profile is set to and be firm about an increase. If your internet starts dropping out after that, your line may need some work. Handy thing to do before calling is use Eir website and check your max line speed before calling, then you get an idea of what you want it raised to. But as I say if you have an unstable connection after its raised you'll defiantly need to ring back for a fault tech to come look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Domo1982 wrote: »
    Renewed contract with you guys a few weeks back and was expecting an increase in speed as per the conversation with sales person at the time. In fact the performance has been significantly worse since which is strange.

Can I have a technical member of the team contact me to discuss further please

Thanks
    D
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Domo1982,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with your broadband since upgrading your service. [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Edups2.0 i[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]s correct, this sounds like it could be a speed profile issue. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I would recommend contacting the technical team & completing troubleshooting for the issues you are experiencing. You can contact them on 1890260260 or Freephone 1901 option 2. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement