If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Cinema Setup

Options
  • 21-11-2016 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Looking for your best price on the following items please.
    -BENQ W1070 Projector
    -92inch Optoma Screen
    -Optoma OCM818W mount (I presume this is compatible with the BENQ projector)
    -Either the Onkyo TXSR252 or the Denon AVX520BT receivers. Which one would you recommend?

Thanks in advance
    Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭PaddyCar

I know you guys are probably very busy at the minute but could I get a reply to this today if possible. Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Paddy,

apologies for the delay:

BenQ W1070 - Projector
    Optoma DS9092 - 92" Screen
    Optoma 818 Ceiling Bracket
    Denon AVRX520 ( really nice)

£769 including delivery

Its all available from stock so if you would like to pop an order in just drop us a line to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will get back to you asap to arrange a suitable delivery for you.

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if we can assist :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭PaddyCar

Paddy,

apologies for the delay:

BenQ W1070 - Projector

£769 including delivery

Its all available from stock so if you would like to pop an order in just drop us a line to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will get back to you asap to arrange a suitable delivery for you.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Sounds great John. Just to clarify, does the projector come with the 6 year warranty?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PaddyCar wrote: »
    Paddy,

apologies for the delay:

BenQ W1070 - Projector

£769 including delivery

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Sounds great John. Just to clarify, does the projector come with the 6 year warranty?
    Paddy,

apologies for the delay - the W1070 does not come with our 6 year included but you can add it for 10% of the PJ cost ( £49.95) but please note that the warranty does not include a lamp warranty!

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.