If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 55M3300

Options
  • 21-11-2016 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Well lads,

do you have the Hisense 55M3300 in stock?... would order straight away if so.

Thanks,

Lee

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

b18c wrote: »
    Well lads,

Thanks,

Lee
    Hey B18c.

We do indeed have stock of this screen. Currently priced at £549.00 with £6.99 shipping.

If you want to go for one drop me your number in a PM and I'll give you a call :)

Well lads,

Thanks,

Lee
    Hey B18c.

We do indeed have stock of this screen. Currently priced at £549.00 with £6.99 shipping.

If you want to go for one drop me your number in a PM and I'll give you a call :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Great screen - its £549 + £6.99 delivery and €649 including delivery - It may actually work out better for you in Euro?

You can pay in either currency!

Check it out here:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201999-55m3300.aspx

They are 'just about' in stock but stock is critically low - I'd grab one asap if you deffo wanted one.

Keep us posted :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 b18c

Hi John,

yep ordered has been placed with Kenny over the phone, i see payment has gone through so just waiting on confirmation email back

Hi John,

yep ordered has been placed with Kenny over the phone, i see payment has gone through so just waiting on confirmation email back
    Hey B18c.

All is good with the order.

It will shipping tomorrow and should arrive Thursday, Friday at the latest.
    Our courier will be in touch to confirm a time that suits.

Thanks again for your order :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 b18c

Kenny,

Sent you a pm not sure if it went through?

Thanks

Kenny,

Sent you a pm not sure if it went through?

Thanks
    Hi B18c.

Will drop you a PM now :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.