If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LED OLED65C6V Price and Availability

Options
  • 22-11-2016 12:14am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 265 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if you'd have availability of the above and what your price would be? I see similar sets on your site, but not this one unfortunately.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

OSI wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Just wondering if you'd have availability of the above and what your price would be? I see similar sets on your site, but not this one unfortunately.
    Hey OSI.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, its been crazy at the store today.

Unfortunately we do not stock the 55C6. This is the curved version and the same spec as the B6.

The 55B6 is currently the same price at £1999.00 if the curved screen is not overly important to you.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202067-oled55b6v.aspx

Also comes with our VIP 6 year warranty included.
    In stock and ready to ship.

Let me know what you think.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

OSI wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

OSI,

apologies for the late reply - unfortunately the 65C6 is pretty much the only 65" LG OLED that we don't stock!

We do stock:
    OLED 65B6
    OLED 65E6
    OLED 65G6

If you would like Boardie pricing just drop me a line and we will get straight back to you..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.