Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bluetooth in car kit

• 22-11-2016 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

Hi folks i have a a Landvo L200, which is fine its 3g but my problem is the bluetooth when i have it on in car people can not here me im not sure if its the blue tooth or the phone

im not sure if i need to change the phone or the bluetooth kit

any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Did you get the bluetooth car kit professionally installed? If there's a problem, it's usually not the phone, it's what type of bluetooth kit you bought and whether it was installed properly, specifically that the microphone is somewhere close to your face to pick up your voice. Audio output is via the car radio or a dedicated speaker but hopefully with the car radio muted when a call is active.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

its a budget chinese smartphone, it not meeting bluetooth spec's correctly would not surprise me. I would try it with a different car kit and see, my bets are its the phone at fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭torrevieja

the phone is chinese was all the rave here on boards

the blue tooth was Aldi plug in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

torrevieja wrote: »
    the blue tooth was Aldi plug in

How is it powered and where is the microphone? Unless it's powered straight from the 12v supply in the car, chances are that the mic. doesn't get enough juice to pick up your voice properly.

coylemj wrote: »
    How is it powered and where is the microphone? Unless it's powered straight from the 12v supply in the car, chances are that the mic. doesn't get enough juice to pick up your voice properly.

its a plug in to cigarette socket

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,301 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

If the phone is a Huawei Y5-6 they are a fine phone tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

If the phone is a Huawei Y5-6 they are a fine phone tbh

It's a :
    Landvo I200, with 10 layer PCB design fine workmanship higher,integration motherboard equipped the latest developments, strong performance play the big game.

I'm going with Eric Cartman on this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

torrevieja wrote: »
    the phone is chinese was all the rave here on boards

Yeah but that was years ago and due to its very low price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

due to its very low price.

TBF - it is equipped with "two kinds of four frequency" :D

my bluetooth was not near enough so i have it nearer my mouth

• Advertisement
Advertisement