Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stud to picatinny / weaver adapter

Options
  • 22-11-2016 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any UK, EU or any other stockists with these at present?

Can't find them in the UK at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Best to buy a picatinny rail and screw it to your stock.
    Plenty of rails available from the likes of EBay.
    It will make for a far better and stronger fix.

'Feel the Fear' and just do it.

Here is what I did to my hunting stock for attaching the torch.

402126.jpg

402127.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Wadi14

I like your way of thinking clivej, mind you I wouldn't use screws I'd attach it using Sugru. If you wanted to take the rail off at any stage at a later date you can just remove it and take the Sugru of your stock, no holes no damage to your stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

I think I might have an unused one laying around at home, I'll have a look when I get out and get back to ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Wadi14 wrote: »
    I like your way of thinking clivej, mind you I wouldn't use screws I'd attach it using Sugru. If you wanted to take the rail off at any stage at a later date you can just remove it and take the Sugru of your stock, no holes no damage to your stock.

I'd say it will depend on what you plan on using the picatinny rail for. Nothing to heavy.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭philmire

i've one of these if its any use to you

TL_BPAD1_PRO_1.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

philmire wrote: »
    i've one of these if its any use to you

Thanks Phil, bought a Weaver one off patsat today. Happy out :)

Advertisement