Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is BOI 365 Online Service Desk so slow and poorly managed?

Options
  • 22-11-2016 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

When I make an inquiry using the BOI online Service Desk my messages just disappear. They don't show up in the sent items and I rarely hear back from anyone. I only ever had one message replied to and that was at least 2 days after making the inquiry.

What is the point in having this service if it seems to be completely unmanned?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

bfa1509 wrote: »
    When I make an inquiry using the BOI online Service Desk my messages just disappear. They don't show up in the sent items and I rarely hear back from anyone. I only ever had one message replied to and that was at least 2 days after making the inquiry.

Hi bfa1509,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We’re very sorry to hear this. Our customer service team answering the ‘Ask a question’ queries endeavour to answer all queries in two working days.

All messages sent by yourself would appear in your sent items, if this is not the case it could be that the message is not sending for you.

Please call BOI Direct on 0818365365 and a representative with access to your account can look into this and raise it with our support team.

Representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-midnight, 9am-6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

bfa1509 wrote: »

Hi bfa1509,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We’re very sorry to hear this. Our customer service team answering the ‘Ask a question’ queries endeavour to answer all queries in two working days.

All messages sent by yourself would appear in your sent items, if this is not the case it could be that the message is not sending for you.

Please call BOI Direct on 0818365365 and a representative with access to your account can look into this and raise it with our support team.

Representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-midnight, 9am-6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Two working days to answer a simple query is not much of an 'endeavour'.

Advertisement