Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100% VG liquid?

Options
  • 22-11-2016 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi can anyone advise the benefits / downfalls of 100% VG liquid?

I was looking for high VG but bargain vapours only do either majority PG or 100% VG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Pim Pictus

Menoetius wrote: »
    Hi can anyone advise the benefits / downfalls of 100% VG liquid?

I was looking for high VG but bargain vapours only do either majority PG or 100% VG

Less of a throat hit with higher VG. It doesn't carry flavour as well apparently, not that I've noticed. It's much thicker so it can be slower to wick and will not work as well with some coils.

Most of the liquid I make is 80% to 85% VG. Most flavourings use PG as a base so while it is possible to get 100% VG liquid it's unlikely due to the flavourings.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Menoetius

thanks!!
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Anyone got any suggestions for good 70/30 - 80/20 (ish) VG/PG liquid at reasonable prices in 100-120ml bottles[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

Fusionhaze.co.uk mate, just waiting on my second delivery...absolutely love their stuff and it's 80/20....very reasonable too and Doug that run's it couldn't be more helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

thanks!!
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Anyone got any suggestions for good 70/30 - 80/20 (ish) VG/PG liquid at reasonable prices in 100-120ml bottles[/font]

I buy these sometimes,only 10ml bottles for a £1 each,80/20,the only one I'm not keen on is Jam on Toast,tastes like burnt toast to me...

http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/high-vg-vape-juice-eliquid.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

thanks!!

You could try the wing nuts dripper range, from e-smoke ireland, their range is very nice.

Then you also have the Arkansas ranges, which can be got from the best shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Menoetius

thanks I'm liking the look of the Arkansas range.

Anyone tried these?

Any flavour recommendations?

Advertisement