Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't log into BOI App

Options
  • 22-11-2016 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

I tried to log into the BOI App to check my balance and I'm getting an error telling me that my password is wrong or that my account is blocked. I double checked and it's definitely not my password/pin number so my account must be blocked. How did this happen? I made two small purchases yesterday and made one lodgement, so nothing out of the ordinary.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Phat Cat wrote: »
    I tried to log into the BOI App to check my balance and I'm getting an error telling me that my password is wrong or that my account is blocked. I double checked and it's definitely not my password/pin number so my account must be blocked. How did this happen? I made two small purchases yesterday and made one lodgement, so nothing out of the ordinary.
    Hi Phat Cat,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you are locked out of Banking 365 App you will need to call BOI Direct on 0818365365 to have your PIN unlocked. A representative with access to your account will be happy to assist you.

Representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-Midnight, 9am-6pm weekends and Bank holidays.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement