Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can You Match Offer From Other Supplier

Options
  • 22-11-2016 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am currently with Electric Ireland but can save Eur 240 per year by switching to another supplier.  Are you able to match the offer from the alternative supplier?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Big C

I saw that offer and rang ESB, I got 5% off future bills plus €150 credit all for a phone call, I'm happy for a 3minute phone call

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Gooser14,

Thank you for getting in touch. If you private message us your name and telephone number, we can request a call-back to you from Sales when possible.

If there is any time at which you cannot take a call, do let us know so that we can advise Sales not to telephone you then.

Thanks also Big C for choosing Electric Ireland.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Hi Gooser14,

Thank you for getting in touch. If you private message us your name and telephone number, we can request a call-back to you from Sales when possible.

If there is any time at which you cannot take a call, do let us know so that we can advise Sales not to telephone you then.

Thanks also Big C for choosing Electric Ireland.

Kind regards,
    Una

________
    PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Big C wrote: »
    I saw that offer and rang ESB, I got 5% off future bills plus €150 credit all for a phone call, I'm happy for a 3minute phone call
    Hi Big C,
    I am already on a 5.5% discount with Electric Ireland.  They have offered me €150 credit but that is still €90 less than what I can save by moving to an alternative supplier.  So I will be moving to the alternative supplier.

Advertisement