Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sport Pack on Sky

Options
  • 22-11-2016 2:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

As I am getting Eir TV installed on Friday.

what is the process of cancelling access to the Eir Sport Pack of TV channels on a sky TV box

Who do I contact to delete the eir sport pack from a sky TV box

Eir Care don't know as they told me to log into my my eir account but their information was not right

Can someone give me a step by step guide to cancel the eir sport pack on sky please.

Remember I am already a Eir Broadband/mobile customer since Aug 2016

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

iprinter wrote: »
    As I am getting Eir TV installed on Friday.

what is the process of cancelling access to the Eir Sport Pack of TV channels on a sky TV box

Who do I contact to delete the eir sport pack from a sky TV box

Eir Care don't know as they told me to log into my my eir account but their information was not right

Can someone give me a step by step guide to cancel the eir sport pack on sky please.

Remember I am already a Eir Broadband/mobile customer since Aug 2016
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]iprinter,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. You would need to contact the eir Sport team directly to arrange this. You can contact them on 0818 271 416.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 iprinter

when I phone 0818 271 416, do I give my eir account number and the relevant sky card number to cancel

when I phone 0818 271 416, do I give my eir account number and the relevant sky card number to cancel
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]It would be the Sky card number [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]iprinter.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 iprinter

Thank you 

Thank you 
    No problem at all iprinter :D

Thanks,
    Pamela