Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restricted view block f

Options
  • 22-11-2016 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Just bought tkts for a gig in vicar street. Best available was block f,row a, seats 1&2
    I did a quick search before buying and couldn't see any complaints about these seats... it's a bit late now, as I have bought the tkts! But anyone able to say whether we will have whiplash after sitting here? Or will it be ok? It's for paul Brady so I an older crowd.
    Tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

You will see the band alright, but not the back of the stage which could be relevant if they use the screens as an element of their show.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Shazerina

sabrewulf wrote: »
    You will see the band alright, but not the back of the stage which could be relevant if they use the screens as an element of their show.

Tx!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Wheeker

I was in Block F Row A Seat 5 for a gig last week & the view was great, even though you are viewing from the side. However Seat 1 you are right up against the wall & your view may be somehwat compromised but should still be ok.

BTW, as an aside, behind me Row B's seat numbers were all over the place & seat 1 had been removed :confused:

Wheeker wrote: »
    I was in Block F Row A Seat 5 for a gig last week & the view was great, even though you are viewing from the side. However Seat 1 you are right up against the wall & your view may be somehwat compromised but should still be ok.

BTW, as an aside, behind me Row B's seat numbers were all over the place & seat 1 had been removed :confused:
    Tx! I did read something online about block f seats from row b seats 1&2 being average, to say the least. Ah sure, we'll be going more for the music than the view!! Can't see paul Brady and Andy Irvine having many visuals!! But who knows?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Decuc500

If you think the view isn't great from your seats you can stand anywhere on the balcony behind the seats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Decuc500 wrote: »
    If you think the view isn't great from your seats you can stand anywhere on the balcony behind the seats.
    Yep, lots of people do this. The seats right in the corner are usually empty for gigs, they all just stand at the back

Yep, lots of people do this. The seats right in the corner are usually empty for gigs, they all just stand at the back

So we should wear comfy shoes?! 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Shazerina wrote: »
    So we should wear comfy shoes?! 😉

That or a periscope

That or a periscope

I was feeling reasonably contented til you wrote that!!!!
    Off to check on adverts for anyone selling one cheap...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Shazerina wrote: »
    I was feeling reasonably contented til you wrote that!!!!
    Off to check on adverts for anyone selling one cheap...

I was surprised at how fast these tickets sold and didn't bite when poorish tickets only available this week. There is now a second gig on the Sunday night, on sale tomorrow.

• Advertisement

dixiefly wrote: »
    I was surprised at how fast these tickets sold and didn't bite when poorish tickets only available this week. There is now a second gig on the Sunday night, on sale tomorrow.

You're kidding me!!! Darnit! I had a feeling that would happen but tkts seemed to be selling fast (best available changed over the space of 15mins deliberation and a call to sound cellar) so I chanced it. Ah well. Saturday night is a bit better I guess

Advertisement