Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is correct?

Options
  • 22-11-2016 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

When I text "offer" to check the status of my eir mobile deal, it tells me I have 42.81MB of data remaining.
    When I text "data balance" to check the data only, it tells me I have 92.81. Which is correct? The first one makes more sense because it's based on a 250 allowance, same as I have for network minutes and texts. But why does checking the data balance give a different reading for a 300 allowance?? I'm on the Thirty 20 bundle.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

cscook wrote: »
    When I text "offer" to check the status of my eir mobile deal, it tells me I have 42.81MB of data remaining.
    When I text "data balance" to check the data only, it tells me I have 92.81. Which is correct? The first one makes more sense because it's based on a 250 allowance, same as I have for network minutes and texts. But why does checking the data balance give a different reading for a 300 allowance?? I'm on the Thirty 20 bundle.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]cscook,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. If you use balance data this is correct.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement