Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble 2017 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Hot crowd tonight.

Will they tire by the time the rumble comes around.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,013 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The entrance is rather 'Glorious'
    Speaking of Bobby roode last night. He's clearly watch the chi town rumble from 1989 with ric flair. That was the first thing I taught of when I saw the ladies and his robe.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

martyos121 wrote: »
    She's underrated if anything, not just as a wrestler but on the mic too. She can actually draw decent heat, which is more than what nearly every male heel can do.

Hey Dolph, he's talking to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Loughc wrote: »
    Hey Dolph, he's talking to you.

Ah I actually like Dolph though.

Wait, that's the problem, isn't it? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ah well bollix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,135 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think if the Universal Title match is on before the Rumble then Reigns is losing the match and entering the Rumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Glad Charlotte won clean, absolutely the correct outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Did it seem a very fast ending for anyone else , it's like bayley hurt herself when she fell outside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Fantastic match. Bayleys best performance since moving to the main roster. Charlotte really is the top dog in the womens division. And I say that as one of her biggest critics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

Heard bayley may win tonight glad it was wrong. Best story to do is build for bayley to lose and lose up to wm and finally win ala her win at takeover Brooklyn. imagine the pop

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Feel sorry for bayley being fed to charlotte there. Hopefully she might win at Wrestlemania. Loved her elbow at least!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Can we just have Corey do commentary on his own?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I think if the Universal Title match is on before the Rumble then Reigns is losing the match and entering the Rumble.

I'm afraid it might happen....they surely have learned from 2015.......haven't they??? HAVENT THEY??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Good opener, crowd was really into the story which helped a lot, it was pretty sloppy in places. They've made it clear Charlotte is above the current main roster women's division so hopefully Asuka eventually gets the call up and ends her reign.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Have absolutely no interest in this match

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"The Guy".

Has there ever been a less intimidating, boring, vanilla nickname for a huge WWE name? Suits Roman down to the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,135 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

What will annoy me if taht is the case is they used Daniel Bryan's match earlier in the night as an excuse for him not being in the Rumble the time everyone was expecting him

Well we know how the crowd feel about Roman.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,013 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Angron wrote: »
    Can we just have Corey do commentary on his own?
    Corey is the modern day Jesse Ventura.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Roman Reigns has been booed, on average for 4 nights per week, for the last what, year and a half? You'd have to wonder how he hasn't gone insane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Roman Reigns has been booed, on average for 4 nights per week, for the last what, year and a half? You'd have to wonder how he hasn't gone insane.

A negative reaction is better than no reaction

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Granted, I haven't watched in a while, but since when was Chris Jericho 'scared of heights'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Rock77

Anybody watching on Sky?? Really bad delay with pictures. I heard the 3 count before I seen it. This will be a disaster if they don't fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

LeeJM wrote: »
    A negative reaction is better than no reaction

If you're trying to get a negative reaction!

Rock77 wrote: »
    Anybody watching on Sky?? Really bad delay with pictures. I heard the 3 count before I seen it. This will be a disaster if they don't fix it

I don't think anyone watches on Sky anymore

*Am open to correction on that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Corey is the modern day Jesse Ventura.
    Now I'm just imagining the two of them doing commentary together. A man can dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,702 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Corey channeling his inner Heenan tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Funaki!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Before I forget to post it, my hope to win the rumble is big Cass. Go with someone new and that has a following rather than a Wrestlemania reunion tour.

If they do go down that road then it has to be Undertaker!

Advertisement