Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble 2017 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Roman Reigns has been booed, on average for 4 nights per week, for the last what, year and a half? You'd have to wonder how he hasn't gone insane.

And why they haven't pulled the trigger and just make him heel. A heel run, some acting lessons , lose the swat team attire and a few years down turn against the right person or as part of a shield reunion could get him over like they want. Having him as a "face" thats hated against "heels" who are actually liked will never work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Love the new troupe of brawling over to the international announce desks. Happens every ppv now

• Registered Users Posts: 40,015 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Apparently stings name is on the ring apron.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

So will it be the Spanish or the Germans who will be headin to Ikea?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I know it's for the wrestler's health and that's the right thing but chairs just don't have the same oomph when you're poking them in someone's stomach or slapping them off their back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Apparently stings name is on the ring apron.

As is Zack Sabre Jr's, but I wouldn't read too much into the names on the ring apron.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

The venue looks awesome, really got the Wrestlemaina treatment

My network stream has frozen twice during this match. Anyone else have this happen ?

J. Marston wrote: »
    I know it's for the wrestler's health and that's the right thing but chairs just don't have the same oomph when you're poking them in someone's stomach or slapping them off their back.

Slapping them off their back? These lads fall flat on there back copious times 4/5 days a week. You think a steel chair slamming into their back isnt hurting. But yea lets go back to them getting numerous concussions and slicing themselves with a razor blade for your entertainment

My network stream has frozen twice during this match. Anyone else have this happen ?

Yep Id say I am about 90 seconds behind the true live feed

• Advertisement

Jesus, Owens flattened him.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Same, and on top of that my resolution has gone to shît.

Stream has gone to **** here on the network!!

LeeJM wrote: »
    Slapping them off their back? These lads fall flat on there back copious times 4/5 days a week. You think a steel chair slamming into their back isnt hurting. But yea lets go back to them getting numerous concussions and slicing themselves with a razor blade for your entertainment

Didn't pay attention to the first part of my post, did you? Where I said it was the right thing for wrestler's health?

Keep on pissing on with the attitude though.

Edit: And did I even say anything about blading? Tool.

Corey Graves - Good to have friends in high places :pac:

Chairs just don't do the damage they used to :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Knew Jericho would have a weapon on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,702 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

brass knucks to the jaw and Reigns shows no effect..that's why Vince

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

I hope jericho in the cage has some sort of pay off rather than being there for the sake of it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,181 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Picture has been perfect so far for me on the xbox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Picture is **** and the sound is out of sync on Sky BO and the network keeps freezing ...**** sake

Ah yeah stunner by Owens and reigns kicks out. So the rock and some of the greats sold the stunner as lights out but reigns kicks out. F off Vince

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Stunner by Owens.

'It was what it was.'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Does anyone else watching on Google Chrome see a flicker on the screen every 20 seconds or so? Slightly irritating

Well the announce table is gonna get.... IT.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Expected more for those chairs...

I'm skocked that it seems Noelle foley and the eijit dressed like a clown didn't get front row.

Braun Strowman, you glorious bastard :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

UN....FRICKING ...REAL

Advertisement