Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble 2017 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

A bit too many false finishes for my liking but that was a great match. Got me pumped up again after the lacklustre opener

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

Use your fingers ;)

but he only has 10... *well 8 and 2 tumbs

sorry :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Wait if the Royal Rumble came about in 1988, isn't next year it's 30th year, and not 2017.

This is the 30th year, next year will be the 30th anniversary. They were similarly annoying for Wrestlemania 25, calling it the 25th anniversary Wrestlemania.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

I know 'can you believe X is on WWE TV' is getting old but Austin Aries on commentary is still crazy to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I'm skocked that it seems Noelle foley and the eijit dressed like a clown didn't get front row.

Spoke too soon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I have 8 in the pool. Come on Zayn

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I have 8 in the pool. Come on Zayn

Outlook not so good.

They're doing their best to make Zayn look like a geek.

Did Elsworth get his spot in the Rumble? He could come out and just hold onto or handcuff himself to the bottom rope for comic relief.

Then a 'monster' breaks it and throws him out! What about that booking?!!

Really liked that video package. Neville looked awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I love how Neville's heel theme is just his regular theme slowed down a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,015 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Double C wrote: »
    Spoke too soon

Although if a guy painted like a clown can get a girl like noelle foley then there is hope for us all.

Never mind the man that gravity forgot with neville, it should be the wellness test that neville missed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭kittyeater102

Reigns is screwing Strowman in the rumble. 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

Did Elsworth get his spot in the Rumble? He could come out and just hold onto or handcuff himself to the bottom rope for comic relief.

Then a 'monster' breaks it and throws him out! What about that booking?!!

He'll probably try and fail to elimate someone large from behind and then get flung out.

Did rich swann steal brian kendricks jacket?

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Me_Grapes

Hang on.........is that Choppy Choppy Your Pee Pee on commentary beside Funaki????

• Registered Users Posts: 60,702 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Funaki to be in the runble

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Funaki to be in the runble

Indeed.

I have zero interest in the cruiserweight division and usually fast forward through them on Raw so now I have to watch!

I always liked neville though

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Me_Grapes wrote:
    Hang on.........is that Choppy Choppy Your Pee Pee on commentary beside Funaki????

Just watched that segment on the RAW 100 greatest moments. Scarily hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Love Swanns new gear. Real major league look.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I'm going to mark out with my cark out if Tye Dillinger enters the Rumble at number 10.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,461 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Neville reminds me of the guy who's running the place Jon snow was commander of in Game of thrones

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mauro & Corey work well together.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,015 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

How exactly do they make the ropes purple ? They hardly change the ropes do they ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Flips and **** in a WWE cruiserweight match?

How unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I never really pay much attention to the cruiser weights so not familiar with any of them who are not Neville or Brian Kendrick but God damn that standing hurricarana from Swann :eek:

Enjoying this. I have enjoyed the cruiserweight division so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

How exactly do they make the ropes purple ? They hardly change the ropes do they ?

They use tape to cover.
    There is a really cool video floating around on YouTube by wwe that shows how ring crew change them so quick.

They literally tear the tape off in seconds when they're done too.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It's purple tape over the usual ropes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's a tape they put over the rope. It's why they always bookend the cruiserweight matches, so they ring crew have time to put on the tape and take it off afterwards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Only been tuned in since one, thats when I thought it was starting, gutted would of enjoyed contributing to the thread! See you at 4 for a horribly drunk review!

Advertisement