Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble 2017 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Nia Jax is a whole lotta woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I wonder if we'll see Nia Jax in the Rumble later.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

LeeJM wrote: »
    Sasha out and looking like she would rather be anywhere else but there!

Obviously not happy with what little time she was getting on a preshow match as well. Some come down considering she was in hell in a cell and iron woman matches not that long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Stephanie's banned Seth from the Alamodome.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Is it wrong that I prefer the Rumble to Wrestlemania?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Loughc wrote: »
    Obviously not happy with what little time she was getting on a preshow match as well. Some come down considering she was in hell in a cell and iron woman matches not that long ago.

There were a couple of digs at her in the commentary and from the pre show panel too. "Spending too much time on Twitter" and "I've never seen her beaten that quickly" she must be getting punished for something.

Will the Rumble be the final match?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Pre show wasn't too bad. I'm adequately hyped, Rollins issue was addressed, new tag team champions and Nia looking strong over Banks was fine too. I'll admit to raising a couple of smiles during the Ambrose segment (for which I feel ashamed).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Will the Rumble be the final match?

I most definitely hope so, it should always go on last

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

x43r0 wrote: »
    Is it wrong that I prefer the Rumble to Wrestlemania?

Not at all! I grew up watching wrestling in the 90s. I don't really watch it much any more but the Rumble is the one event I still try and watch every year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Ah, now they're having the "who could possibly eliminate the Big Show?" chat.

As is tradition.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,181 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Wonder how King will be commentating on the Rumble and will he do anything with Ziggler

martyos121 wrote: »
    Ah, now they're having the "who could possibly eliminate the Big Show?" chat.

As is tradition.

Wouldn't be the Rumble without such discussion :pac:

Any guesses how Kofi will save himself from elimination in the Royal Rumble match?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Not at all! I grew up watching wrestling in the 90s. I don't really watch it much any more but the Rumble is the one event I still try and watch every year!

Totally agree.
    The rumble is just one of those events you tune into. Even if you're not particularly watching WWE all the time. I know non-wrestling fans who are aware of the rumble so that's saying something.

Man it's freaky to think that 20 years ago I watched the 1997 Rumble live on Sky Sports. Also started at 12 midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,013 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Right lads I don't take advantage of the fact I'm off Mondays very often but I am tonight. The rumble is my PPV. I didn't watch the pre show bar the Nia jax and Sasha match. How the mighty have fallen for Sasha.

Bit weird to open with a piss break.

:rolleyes:

The women have come along way from the "piss break"

Also the pop for Bayley :D

That ramp is so long Goldberg will be in cardiac arrest by the time he gets to the ring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

Probably be a better match than most of the mens matches

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭colmufc

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Right lads I don't take advantage of the fact I'm off Mondays very often but I am tonight. The rumble is my PPV. I didn't watch the pre show bar the Nia jax and Sasha match. How the mighty have fallen for Sasha.

In fairness its either preshow or no show she ain't in the title picture so no room for 2 women's matches on a ppv from raw , I love Sasha but she has 1massive flaw when she walks out and she's not going over she has a massive pussface and its clear as day what's about to happen only once did she not do it and that was the hell in the cell

martyos121 wrote: »
    That ramp is so long Goldberg will be in cardiac arrest by the time he gets to the ring.

Gonna take The Undertaker a while to do his walk as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Jesus Bayley got seriously tangoed by the make up ladies

• Registered Users Posts: 38,459 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The entrance is rather 'Glorious'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

I wonder if Rowan Atkinson is watching this at home!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Charlotte to win this. They want her to have beaten everyone so they can say she is the best ever even though she is way overrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Charlotte to win this. They want her to have beaten everyone so they can say she is the best ever even though she is way overrated.

She isn't overrated. She's booked absurdly strong but she's arguably the most talented out the 4 NXT girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Hot crowd tonight.

• Advertisement

She's underrated if anything, not just as a wrestler but on the mic too. She can actually draw decent heat, which is more than what nearly every male heel can do.

Advertisement