Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Isofix top anchor point locations

• 22-11-2016 3:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had any experience with the top isofix anchor points for a 2010 model Ford Focus (hatchback) or a 2005 model Toyota Corolla (saloon)?

Our new car seat requires the top anchor points and although both cars have the lower anchor points, I cannot find the upper ones.
    The manuals show a location but they don't look the same in the car itself.
    I suspect for the Focus that it needs to be additionally installed as the lower ones had to be.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Possibly the points needs to be anchored by a dealer or such. Probably easiest to ring and ask (unless someone else knows)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭paulbok

I've already called a Ford dealership and they were unsure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

What kind of seat is it? A lot of seats have an either or option top anchors wouldn't be all that common.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭paulbok

OSI wrote: »
    Is there not little bars embedded in the back of each back seat like the below?

3992717203.jpg

That's where the manual suggests they are, but there are no visible holes. did you have to cut the felt backing to get at them?

Advertisement