Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why is my account still locked?

Options
  • 22-11-2016 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Yesterday I tried to make an online purchase but I answered a question wrong 3 times and was told my account was now locked. I contacted the bank of Ireland and got a code after answering security questions and I put this code in. I was still denied payment so I contacted the customer care team of the website and was told that their payment provider got a notice from my bank saying i was to be denied payment, why is this? I do have money in my account 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Rasher18 wrote: »
    Yesterday I tried to make an online purchase but I answered a question wrong 3 times and was told my account was now locked. I contacted the bank of Ireland and got a code after answering security questions and I put this code in. I was still denied payment so I contacted the customer care team of the website and was told that their payment provider got a notice from my bank saying i was to be denied payment, why is this? I do have money in my account 
    Hi Rasher18,

Thank you for contacting us here today.

We’re sorry to hear this, if you call BOI Direct on 0818365365 a representative with account access will be happy to look into this for you.

Representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-Midnight, 9am-6pm weekends and Bank holidays.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement