Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make Up Application Recommendation - Dublin

Options
  • 22-11-2016 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I know there's a few threads looking for make up application recommendations but most of them seem to be quite old and I'd like some up to date advice for my preferences if at all possible!

I've never had my make up applied before but I've a special occasion coming up and as I'm by no means an expert applier myself, I thought it might be nice to do get it done for me. However, I'm a bit unsure about it as I don't really like the usual heavy make-up I see girls getting done at counters and the like... I'm very pale with pretty decent skin so I'd like to keep base etc. light and then just want a dramatic eye. Willing to pay in or around 50e. Does anyone have any recommendations for artists that might suit my needs? Dublin city centre preferably!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I go to Laura White in Mac (she's based in drumcondra outside of work) or Ali or Louise in Inglot south Anne st. Though the last day I was there I got a new girl and really liked her.

Advertisement