Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to Benetint

Options
  • 22-11-2016 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭

Last year in a Glossy Box, I got a bottle of MeMeMe Cherub Blush, it’s basically a knock off of Benetint. I actually found it really good, genuinely found no difference between it and Benetint. I’m just about to run out and I can’t seem to find it anywhere, it’s saying it’s sold out on the MeMeMe website, but it’s been saying that for months, so not sure if it’s been made any more. Has anyone ever found another good alternative to Benetint? I’m not keen on forking out the €30 odd quid for the original. Just looking for a nice natural glow that doesn’t settle in wrinkles, so a liquid or cream would probably be best. TIA!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

You can buy benetint minis in boots or how about the balm version? I can't remember the name but cloud 10 beauty sell it and it's about €15.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

What is up with Mememe? Their facebook and Twitter both have last posts from 2015! Are they going out of business or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

W7 has a product exactly like Benetint, but for 3 euro as opposed to 20 odd. I've owned both and actually can't see a difference between them (other than scent).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

W7 has a product exactly like Benetint, but for 3 euro as opposed to 20 odd. I've owned both and actually can't see a difference between them (other than scent).
    Brilliant, I'll try that, €3 is definitely more my price range :pac: Are there any Irish stockists or is it just online?

Advertisement