Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Debit card

Options
  • 22-11-2016 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a BOI graduate current account although I never got a new debit card when I moved from my third level account so my card still has student debit card written on it. Anyway it is damaged and the numbers are worn of it due to wear and tear how do I order a new one ? also is there anyway to ensure I get one that doesn't say "Student Debit card" on it this time ? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

CIP4 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a BOI graduate current account although I never got a new debit card when I moved from my third level account so my card still has student debit card written on it. Anyway it is damaged and the numbers are worn of it due to wear and tear how do I order a new one ? also is there anyway to ensure I get one that doesn't say "Student Debit card" on it this time ? 
    Hi CIP4,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you send your query via the service desk on Banking 365 ‘Ask a question’ option and explain that you need your card updated a representative can cancel your current card and order a replacement.

Alternatively you can call BOI Direct on 0818365365 and a request this with a representative.

Representatives are available Monday- Friday 8am-Midnight, 9am-6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭CIP4

Perfect, thanks Tara.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

CIP4 wrote: »
    Perfect, thanks Tara.
    You're welcome.

If you have any other queries we'd be happy to help. 

Thanks,
    Tara C

Advertisement