Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i claim back PPI

Options
  • 22-11-2016 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi There, 

Never received a claim form for return of PPI paid on my credit card. Can you advise who i might contact regarding same. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

jkay2016 wrote: »
    Hi There, 

Never received a claim form for return of PPI paid on my credit card. Can you advise who i might contact regarding same. 
    Hi jkay2016,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Can we just clarify if your query is related to PPI or CPP? Also, is your credit card a Euro or Sterling Bank of Ireland issued account?

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jkay2016

Hi There, 

Hi jkay2016,

Can we just clarify if your query is related to PPI or CPP? Also, is your credit card a Euro or Sterling Bank of Ireland issued account?

Thanks,

Tara C
    Hi Tara C, 

Query is in relation to PPI. It was issued as Euro BOI account. 

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi There, 

Hi jkay2016,

Thanks,

Tara C
    Hi Tara C, 

Query is in relation to PPI. It was issued as Euro BOI account. 

Thank you
    Hi jkay2016,

If you feel you were mis sold PPI on any product from Bank of Ireland please write to The PPI Complaints Unit, Group Customer Complaints, PO Box 1204, New Century House, Mayor St. Lower, IFSC, Dublin 1.
    You will need to include your personal details: Name, Address, Loan/Mortgage/Credit Card number, your branch, and the specific reason why you are dissatisfied.

The PPI Complaints Unit will investigate each request on a case by case basis and manage all subsequent interactions with you directly, within the agreed response times.

Thanks,
    Tara C

Advertisement