Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stolen Navy Blue Ford Transit with Crew Cab 06-D-43290 - Dublin

Options
  • 22-11-2016 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, posting this one for a friend. Their band van was stolen from outside one of the guy's house in Pimlico, Dublin 8, on Saturday night. It was parked on the corner opposite the Pimlico Newsagents. Whoever it was broke into the house and took the keys, along with a few other things. There were about newly pressed 400 CDs and some Microphones/Cables in the back.

It's a 2006 Navy Blue Ford Transit with crew cab and a ladder on the back. Registration is 06-D-43290. Picture of it is below:

van.jpg

I think that they have already put it up on facebook and a few other places, but worth giving it a share here on the off-chance that anybody may have seen anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

I'm not one to stereotype but....

I'll be keeping an eye on caravan tow vehicles...

Advertisement