Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair and Make-up Dublin

Options
  • 23-11-2016 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking for advice on where it would be possible to get hair and makeup done before 8.30 am on a Monday morning, within walking distance of Merrion Street Lower? A big ask I know 😠Stuck for options, if anyone know any either hair or makeup would be very greatful :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Ciara 5 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I'm looking for advice on where it would be possible to get hair and makeup done before 8.30 am on a Monday morning, within walking distance of Merrion Street Lower? A big ask I know 😠Stuck for options, if anyone know any either hair or makeup would be very greatful :)

Blow on leeson street open from 6.30 and do hair and makeup. Can recommend the hair side but haven't tried the makeup. About a 10-15 min from merrion street

Peter marks on Grafton Street also open early for hair

Advertisement