Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make up artists that travel for appointments

Options
  • 23-11-2016 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi all,

Does anyone know any make up artists that travel for appointments?

I am based in north Dublin (Dublin 5) and looking for someone to come to my house to do makeup.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

I would think most of them do wedding call outs? They might charge a call out fee but any ones I've priced (not Dublin now..) have the option to come to your house :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

There's a company called My Pucker who let you to book make up artists to do your make up at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I was looking for one for next year. So found a bunch that I liked and emailed them with dates, amount of faces and asked there price! I looked about 2 months ago for next year and all bar 2 were booked!! Some do be free to travel if you are close to them and i suppose if it's more then one head to name it worth there while? I emailed the makeup artists that some of the bloggers use and some of them gave me names of people they would reccommend!

Oh also put on email if that's how your doing it if it's bridal or not as they charge more cos they spend a lot longer on makeup!

Advertisement