Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nigella Lawson Cheese Dome

Options
  • 23-11-2016 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi. I am in a bit of a predicament. My wife and I received a number of Nigella Lawson kitchenware items as a wedding present a number of years ago. Included was a Cake/Cheese Dome. My wife uses this Cake/Cheese Dome a lot as she enjoys baking. Unfortunately disaster struck this morning while she is at work. The Cake/Cheese Dome smashed into tiny pieces when it fell of a shelf and while checking the usual sites online it seems it has been discontinued. I haven't gotten around to breaking the news yet to my wife and I was wondering if anyone would know if there is anywhere I might source a replacement. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod Note: Moved from The Cooking Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Geratron wrote: »
    Hi. I am in a bit of a predicament. My wife and I received a number of Nigella Lawson kitchenware items as a wedding present a number of years ago. Included was a Cake/Cheese Dome. My wife uses this Cake/Cheese Dome a lot as she enjoys baking. Unfortunately disaster struck this morning while she is at work. The Cake/Cheese Dome smashed into tiny pieces when it fell of a shelf and while checking the usual sites online it seems it has been discontinued. I haven't gotten around to breaking the news yet to my wife and I was wondering if anyone would know if there is anywhere I might source a replacement. Thanks.

Set up an alert on eBay?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If you know the diameter there might be replacements in the same size in a slightly different size. I am guessing there is a base bit which matches other bits in the set and you would be able to figure out the diameter from that.

Can you give a link to the item?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭arian

Good spot, but
    Availability: This product is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. For alternatives browse our Kitchen Products department.

Was expensive though: £41.99 :eek:

ETA However, these on the Bay appear to be the ones:

• Advertisement
Advertisement