Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receiving direct debit text, no account with eir

Options
  • 23-11-2016 12:01pm
    Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭

I got a text from air last month to inform me about a direct debit payment being due. I ignored it assuming is was a scam as I've never had an account with eir. However I've just received another text for a November direct debit.

Just want to make sure everything is in order! Can PM you my number if you need to check anything.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I got a text from air last month to inform me about a direct debit payment being due. I ignored it assuming is was a scam as I've never had an account with eir. However I've just received another text for a November direct debit.

Just want to make sure everything is in order! Can PM you my number if you need to check anything.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]D4RK ONION,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. Please do, can you PM me your account number & I will check this?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement