Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with topping up not showing

Options
  • 23-11-2016 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭

Hi, I tried to top up a friends phone last night (around 11pm) and again today (around 10:45am) with a different card. Neither attempts have credited their phone and they are left without credit unable to make a phone call to a non eir number which they need to do as a matter of urgency today. 

Is there an issue with the one time top up on your website? 

I have verified the number I topped up as being correct and I took a screen shot the second time on the confirmation page to show it has gone through. I can pm you her details if needed to check or if there is a freephone number she can call could you give it to me to pass on. 

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

pawrick wrote: »
    Hi, I tried to top up a friends phone last night (around 11pm) and again today (around 10:45am) with a different card. Neither attempts have credited their phone and they are left without credit unable to make a phone call to a non eir number which they need to do as a matter of urgency today. 

Is there an issue with the one time top up on your website? 

I have verified the number I topped up as being correct and I took a screen shot the second time on the confirmation page to show it has gone through. I can pm you her details if needed to check or if there is a freephone number she can call could you give it to me to pass on. 

thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]pawrick,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked this with our mobile team & there should be no issues with online top up at the minute. Was the money taken from your account?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Our customer care team can assist with this on 1800690000 however due to data protection laws the customer will need to contact us directly I'm afraid.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭pawrick

Hi, I've since bought credit in a shop for the person and it worked topping up that way. No the credit was not taken from my account yet it appears although the one time top up page on your site confirmed it was processed on each occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

pawrick wrote: »
    Hi, I've since bought credit in a shop for the person and it worked topping up that way. No the credit was not taken from my account yet it appears although the one time top up page on your site confirmed it was processed on each occasion.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]pawrick,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'll have this flagged with the mobile team.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement