Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassin's creed

Options
  • 23-11-2016 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭

I'm kind of new to console gaming and I've just finished AC3 III on an old xbox 360 in work. I bought AC II thinking it would be similar but I'm very disappointed by the graphics and gameplay. Can anybody recommend another good AC game to try?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭The_N4sir

Seanachai wrote: »
    I'm kind of new to console gaming and I've just finished AC3 III on an old xbox 360 in work. I bought AC II thinking it would be similar but I'm very disappointed by the graphics and gameplay. Can anybody recommend another good AC game to try?

Assassins Creed 4 (Black Flag). Best one in the series for me

• Registered Users Posts: 27 dickiepower

AC 2 was my favorite in the series but guess with the changes they made in 3 it's hard to go back afterwards.
    AC 4 black flag was the last one I played and it's enjoyable especially with the Ship gameplay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I got Unity, I think that was the last one before Syndicate, from CD Keys for about €3
    Its not as bad as I thought, was expecting some bad stuff from all the reviews but so far I have had no problem with it.
    Apart from that one, Black Flag, as mentioned above, is pretty darn good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

ACII was my favourite. I didn't like Black Flag or Unity much. Syndicate is really good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Seanachai

I got Black Flag in a game exchange store, I'll give a try next week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement