If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung tv query

Options
  • 23-11-2016 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Might be interested in a Samsung UE55KS7000 tv but have read online that motion blurring might be a problem for football etc. Is this a known issue with this tv?

Thanks,
    jh79

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Its not often I can say this - but absolutely not!

The 55KS7000 is one of our best selling TV's and its pretty unique in that pretty much everyone that had had one is delighted with them - they are a really exceptional TV - the issue with online reviews and comments is that if Samsung sell 500,000 of these TV's - someone somewhere will post that they have motion blur - of course this could be because they are watching a poor source or the broadcast quality is poor - but unfortunately that review stays up and taints the other 499,999 TV's!

I'm not saying that Reviewers should not post what they see and I'm not even saying that the 55KS7000 is completely free of motion blur, to be honest that's practically impossible but in comparison with its price peers the UE55KS7000 is brilliant in pretty much every respect.

Thanks again JH and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Sorry to jump in but would you say the same for the KS7500 ? was going to ask for a price on one as ill be up in Belfast on Sat and hoped i might get a deal on one.

Stealthirl wrote: »
    Sorry to jump in but would you say the same for the KS7500 ? was going to ask for a price on one as ill be up in Belfast on Sat and hoped i might get a deal on one.
    Stealth,

completely! TBH the UE55KS7500 has even (slightly) better Motion Processing than the KS7000 series..

If you were interested in a Boardie ;) ;) deal on the UE55KS7500- just drop me a line and I'll get my special sharp pencil out and drop you a PM..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,Iv sent you a PM

Thanks for that - replied to your PM earlier ;)

ATVB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Picked it up,thanks guys.
    Only issue i have now is i couldn't find the right length M8 bolt/screw in my wall mount box [think they might be in use on one of the other TV's]
    Don't suppose you know as its not in the manual ?

Stealth,

off the top of my head I don't know apologies - but we can send you a complete screw kit free of charge if you need one - just drop me a line with your details and we will get it delivered to you free of charge..

...how is the TV?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

Stealth,

off the top of my head I don't know apologies - but we can send you a complete screw kit free of charge if you need one - just drop me a line with your details and we will get it delivered to you free of charge..

...how is the TV?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]
    Thanks alot John that would be fantastic,if its any help 30mm ones are a fair bit short,ill PM my address.

The TV looks fantastic with 4K content, just want to get hold of some really good HDR clips now but the few i have look truly awesome.
    If i had a bug it would be with SD stuff and black's but iv messed around with settings so its not so bad.Only other thing is being limited to USB/HDMI inputs but i knew that before buying. Would be nice to see a Display port  there.

I'd highly recommend the TV for the price bracket.

Now to upgrade the graphics card on my pc so it has HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2 outputs

Thanks again for your help and the fantastic service in the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

The 55KS7000 is one of our best selling TV's and its pretty unique in that pretty much everyone that had had one is delighted with them - they are a really exceptional TV - the issue with online reviews and comments is that if Samsung sell 500,000 of these TV's - someone somewhere will post that they have motion blur - of course this could be because they are watching a poor source or the broadcast quality is poor - but unfortunately that review stays up and taints the other 499,999 TV's!

I'm not saying that Reviewers should not post what they see and I'm not even saying that the 55KS7000 is completely free of motion blur, to be honest that's practically impossible but in comparison with its price peers the UE55KS7000 is brilliant in pretty much every respect.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Sent you a PM last week.

Thanks,
    jh79

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

jh79 wrote: »

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Sent you a PM last week.

Thanks,
    jh79
    Hey Jh79.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Just checking if John had got back to you or if you had been sorted on this one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

Hey Jh79.

Just checking if John had got back to you or if you had been sorted on this one :)

No word yet.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

jh79 wrote: »
    Hey Jh79.

No word yet.
    Hey JUH79.

John has been super flat out as its been total madness at this end. 

If you want to forward me the PM I maybe able to get the ball rolling.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.