Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is likely to have reductions on iPhones tomorrow?

• 23-11-2016 5:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭

Looking for a 6S or a 7?

Which online shops might have reductions? I wasn't looking in 2015 so not sure which/if any had any deals.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

Hi

Sorry this isn't going to be much help - but do yourself a favour and get an android :)

If your still insist on buying the brand - are you going
    Sim Free
    Contract
    or Pay as you go?

Refurbished and Unlocked Apple iPhone 6 from €389.99 with a 12 Month Warranty (http://www.pigsback.com/en-ie/offer/253526/efmall).
    Otherwise your on Amazon etc.
    Just make sure its a reputable site (you don't want to shell out for a clone) - Best of Luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I'm also looking for a 6s or 7. I was in the Vodafone shop yesterday and they recommended checking in on Friday to see what their deals were.

I recommend sticking the numbers in a spreadsheet to see what's the best deal. For me, the Vodafone €40 monthly contract gives me over €200 saving on the Apple store price for the 7 Plus 128 (I'm currently on €30 pre-pay) and this requires a €500 downpayment. The €60 contract requires only €350 down, and pretty much breaks even with the cost of the Apple Store (€32 more in my usage).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Bravobabe wrote: »
    Sorry this isn't going to be much help - but do yourself a favour and get an android :)
    I'm an Android user/lover myself but try telling a teen Android is King, it's like banging your head off a brick wall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Bravobabe wrote: »
    Hi

If your still insist on buying the brand - are you going
    Sim Free
    Contract
    or Pay as you go?

Refurbished and Unlocked Apple iPhone 6 from €389.99 with a 12 Month Warranty (http://www.pigsback.com/en-ie/offer/253526/efmall).
    Otherwise your on Amazon etc.
    Just make sure its a reputable site (you don't want to shell out for a clone) - Best of Luck

OP didn't ask about an android phone or the Iphone 6.

Why do people compare a software syetem which Android is to a hardware item.

Anyhow, Apple don't really discount their phones on their website so it's unlikely you'll get a discount.

So be careful buying off other sites.

You could but off Apple UK, pay with a Revolut card and then ship here via Parcel Wizard or Parcel Motel

I've had a Windows Mobile, an Android, an iPhone, a Windows Mobile, an Android and now I'm getting an iPhone again. They are definitely a quality piece of kit, and clearly superior in some areas regardless of fanboiism.

OP, I've a spreadsheet here with my calculations on the 7+ 128. Feel free to copy and put in your own numbers. For me, the Vodafone 40 PM is the best deal. I'll update the spreadsheet tonight if/when the stores put up their offers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

€100 off the iphone 7 32GB on a 24 month contract - €35 a month for 6 months and €45 a month after - 400 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited data - deal is until Monday 28/11 in Meteor

kopite386 wrote: »
    €100 off the iphone 7 32GB on a 24 month contract - €35 a month for 6 months and €45 a month after - 400 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited data - deal is until Monday 28/11 in Meteor

For my usage, that's about €40 cheaper than Vodafone over 2 years. Wouldn't work for me because of coverage, but it's a good deal if you're in a city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Trojan wrote: »
    For my usage, that's about €40 cheaper than Vodafone over 2 years. Wouldn't work for me because of coverage, but it's a good deal if you're in a city.

Yeah suppose didnt think about the coverage issue, I see vodafone is only doing €40 off all the iphones but not the bills and 3 are only doing €50 off the 16gb iphone 6s but not the bills - seems meteor are the only ones taking money away from the bills its a pity you dont get the coverage
    Id have a good deal on the sim only plan but again no phone

kopite386 wrote: »
    Yeah suppose didnt think about the coverage issue, I see vodafone is only doing €40 off all the iphones but not the bills and 3 are only doing €50 off the 16gb iphone 6s but not the bills - seems meteor are the only ones taking money away from the bills its a pity you dont get the coverage
    Id have a good deal on the sim only plan but again no phone

I got a 7 128GB on the Vodafone 40/month plan today. It was 50 quid off the regular down-payment price.

Advertisement