If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon 2300 price for boardies

Options
  • 23-11-2016 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi all 

WWhat's the best price you can do for me ?

Get that pencil out !!

Will wait till friday to buy , just in case a good deal is to had ..

Regards

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dublinadil wrote: »
    Hi all 

Get that pencil out !!

Regards
    Dub,

you boardies have my pencil completely worn out!

I'll drop you a PM in the next 5 with a tasty deal ;)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KyTier1990

dublinadil wrote: »
    Hi all 

Get that pencil out !!

Regards
    Dub,

you boardies have my pencil completely worn out!

I'll drop you a PM in the next 5 with a tasty deal ;)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    would it be possible to get a pm of this deal too am interested in this aswell :)

Done :D

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dublinadil

John 

Hopefully you got my pm ..only need the denon 2300 

DublinAdil,

I know you only wanted a 2300- but I'm sorry you will just have to take an LG TV as well now because my head is fried..:p

(I was juggling about 20 pieces of paper at the same time and as I'm male I can only cope with one thing one at a time.... otherwise Customers get a matching TV for every AVRX2300 :confused:)

AVRX2300 - should arrive Monday as arranged  ..

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

Another interested party on a 2300 deal here also

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dublinadil

DublinAdil,

I know you only wanted a 2300- but I'm sorry you will just have to take an LG TV as well now because my head is fried..:p

(I was juggling about 20 pieces of paper at the same time and as I'm male I can only cope with one thing one at a time.... otherwise Customers get a matching TV for every AVRX2300 :confused:)

AVRX2300 - should arrive Monday as arranged  ..

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

Thanks John 

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

John......long time.....not that I need it, bt depending on the price I may take one. Can you PM me? Ta.

Morning Guys,

apologies for the late response - Butter!!!!, Trust you to emerge when there is the smell of a huge deal ( and BTW I have another tiny Boardie Exclusive deal looming that you don't need, but you will buy as its right up your street and you wont be able to resist :p)

We have now dropped the AVRX2300 to just £399 / €499 which is a pretty bonkers price

I'll do it including free delivery for Boardies and unlike most dealers ( some of whom are still at €699 )we have lots of stock available.

DO have a look at the AVRX3300 as well which has just received a completely stonking 5 star review:
    http://www.whathifi.com/denon/avr-x3300w/review

We have reduced the AVRX3300 to just £629 / €799

Thanks again and keep us posted,

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Morning Guys,

apologies for the late response - Butter!!!!, Trust you to emerge when there is the smell of a huge deal ( and BTW I have another tiny Boardie Exclusive deal looming that you don't need, but you will buy as its right up your street and you wont be able to resist :p)

We have now dropped the AVRX2300 to just £399 / €499 which is a pretty bonkers price

I'll do it including free delivery for Boardies and unlike most dealers ( some of whom are still at €699 )we have lots of stock available.

DO have a look at the AVRX3300 as well which has just received a completely stonking 5 star review:

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

ATVB

John Mc & Crew
    Ah jaysus....the discipline it takes to stay away from here......when will this next exclusive deal be posting?

• Advertisement

Morning Guys,

ATVB

John Mc & Crew
    Ah jaysus....the discipline it takes to stay away from here......when will this next exclusive deal be posting?
    i-deck100.jpg?mtime=20150318103604
    £19.95 ?
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/past-products/i-deck/i-deck-100

You know you dont need it ( we're getting it ready to send to you already..)

ATVB,

John Mc

Thanks for coming back to us John, and with a cracking price. Before I pull the trigger on the order can you recommend a 5.1 speaker setup to partner with the Denon. Not really looking for a sat/sub system. Something a bit more substantial. Main emphasis will be on the front mains as the system will spend equal time in 2 channel for streaming music. Budget would be around the £500 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

Dummy question lads what receiver would be better the 2300 or Yamaha Rx-a840. I will be using mostly for streaming movies

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

Hi John,

I would be interested in getting 2 of the i deck 100's if you have them Whats the total with shipping to Waterford in Stg. please.

2300 without question in my opinion - (although the 840 is a decent sounding AVR) however if you move forward 2 generations, the new Yamaha RXA860 is really superb.

Keep me posted,

Atvb
    John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭decus

Hi,

I'mean interested too, what is the price for 2300?

Kind regards,
    decus

decus wrote: »
    Hi,

Kind regards,
    decus
    Decus thanks for the post.

We have reduced the Denon AVRX2300 to £399 / €499 online:

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202128-avrx2300.aspx

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202128-avrx2300.aspx?swapstore=1

Great AVR for that money!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

2300 without question in my opinion - (although the 840 is a decent sounding AVR) however if you move forward 2 generations, the new Yamaha RXA860 is really superb.

Keep me posted,

Atvb
    John Mc

HI John

I will go on your recommendation, Keep one aside for me I should be able to pick it up tomorrow

Thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Bonidel

Hi John,
    I'm also interested in one of these as a "stocking filler" I understand that they only work with the old school 21 Pin apple connector or 3.5mm socket headphone socket but i can work with that.

£19.95 ?
    http://www.monitoraudi...ts/i-deck/i-deck-100

I'll PM you a reminder also  - Cheers. 

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Hi John - I'll take an MA i-deck also - what is it with delivery in £ to Galway ?
    - fm

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

fmul9798 wrote: »
    Hi John - I'll take an MA i-deck also - what is it with delivery in £ to Galway ?
    - fm
    Bonidel wrote: »
    Hi John,
    I'm also interested in one of these as a "stocking filler" I understand that they only work with the old school 21 Pin apple connector or 3.5mm socket headphone socket but i can work with that.

£19.95 ?
    http://www.monitoraudi...ts/i-deck/i-deck-100

I'll PM you a reminder also  - Cheers. 
    fmul9798 wrote: »
    - fm
    Hey Guys.

We are getting very low on these. If you have not had a call back on these drop me your numbers in a PM and I 'll get the ball rolling.

Delivery on these would be the standard £6.99

Senecio wrote: »
    Thanks for coming back to us John, and with a cracking price. Before I pull the trigger on the order can you recommend a 5.1 speaker setup to partner with the Denon. Not really looking for a sat/sub system. Something a bit more substantial. Main emphasis will be on the front mains as the system will spend equal time in 2 channel for streaming music. Budget would be around the £500 mark.
    John,

I'm still keen on the receiver but would like some advice on a 5.1 setup to go with it as per this post. Understand it was a crazy weekend for you and you may have missed it.

Cheers

Lads picked this up yesterday and it's the business, fair play to George went on his recommendations on the set up and its great

pm. wrote: »
    Lads picked this up yesterday and it's the business, fair play to George went on his recommendations on the set up and its great
    Cheers for letting us know PM.

George does know his stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭decus

Hi,

Kind regards,
    decus

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi,

I would like to get one AVRX2300 for £399, please PM me to agree details (delivery, payment...).

Kind regards,
    decus

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

And me please :)
    I posted here a few days ago enquiring about the 2300 when it was priced at 399 - http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057676237

Hi,

Kind regards,
    decus

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi,

I would like to get one AVRX2300 for £399, please PM me to agree details (delivery, payment...).

Kind regards,
    decus
    JoeA3 wrote: »
    And me please :)
    I posted here a few days ago enquiring about the 2300 when it was priced at 399 - http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057676237
    Hey Guys.

Apologies for the delay.

If you drop me your contact numbers in a PM I will offer at the £399 as it was still priced up at that when you asked originally.

Thanks Kenny. You have PM ;)

JoeA3 wrote: »
    Thanks Kenny. You have PM ;)
    Cheers JoeA3 :)

• Advertisement

Had this delivered to my door at 8am this morning! Excellent service as always guys, I'm delighted. Just annoyed that it'll probably be the weekend before I get a chance to get it up and running...!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.