If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon 2300 price for boardies

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

JoeA3 wrote: »
    Had this delivered to my door at 8am this morning! Excellent service as always guys, I'm delighted. Just annoyed that it'll probably be the weekend before I get a chance to get it up and running...!
    cheers Joe, glad you've got it. You wont't be disappointed

Anything else you need, just drop us a post/PM

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

I finally got around to setting this up today. To say I'm impressed is an understatement. I love it! It sounds brilliant... I was never happy with how my old Pioneer sounded with my MASS speakers, I could never get it to sound "right" especially when watching regular TV. There's a huge improvement with the Denon, even my wife has noticed :D

One question though... I have noticed it gets quite hot when it's been on a while. I have it in a closed cabinet but there's loads of space all around it, on a big shelf. Is the heat anything to be concerned about, do these things really need open air ventilation?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

JoeA3 wrote: »
    I finally got around to setting this up today. To say I'm impressed is an understatement. I love it! It sounds brilliant... I was never happy with how my old Pioneer sounded with my MASS speakers, I could never get it to sound "right" especially when watching regular TV. There's a huge improvement with the Denon, even my wife has noticed :D

One question though... I have noticed it gets quite hot when it's been on a while. I have it in a closed cabinet but there's loads of space all around it, on a big shelf. Is the heat anything to be concerned about, do these things really need open air ventilation?
    Hi JoeA3.

As I'm sure you know all electronics can give off a degree of heat as they have so many components inside.

The vents on the 2300 are on top so its always good to leave as much ventilation around it as possible.

Keep an eye on it and if your not happy let me know.

I'll see if I can set up our display unit and check the heat from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭emo72

Is there any left? Missed this thread.

emo72 wrote: »
    Is there any left? Missed this thread.
    Hey Emo72.

Yip, loads still left and now back to £399
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202128-avrx2300.aspx

• Advertisement

thinking of ordering this on friday, can i pay by cc on the phone?

thinking of ordering this on friday, can i pay by cc on the phone?
    Hi emo72,

Yes that's no problem just pop me a PM with your contact number and I'll call you to process the order.

Sent it already Kenny. Thanks

Sent it already Kenny. Thanks
    No problem, I'll call you asap.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.