Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

london hotels

Options
  • 23-11-2016 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good hotel in central london which as triple rooms.

I don't want to spend a fortune.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Mary63 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good hotel in central london which as triple rooms.

I don't want to spend a fortune.

Can you say exactly what your maximum budget is and what dates your planning on travel.

Also what are your plans for the city, london is a big place so we need to know what areas you need access to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Mary63

We are looking at travelling on Dec 17th for two nights.Its myself and two teens so one room would do.

I would like something very central, couple of stops from Oxford Street.Basic is fine as long as its clean with no smoking rooms.

Thank you.

I would like something for a hundred euros a night, is that too hopeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Mary63 wrote: »
    We are looking at travelling on Dec 17th for two nights.Its myself and two teens so one room would do.

I would like something very central, couple of stops from Oxford Street.Basic is fine as long as its clean with no smoking rooms.

Thank you.

I would like something for a hundred euros a night, is that too hopeful.

You wont find anything central for 100 euro a night especially in late december.

Maybe try booking a private dorm in a hostel.
    £180 for two nights for 3 people http://www.hostelbookers.com/property/91902/arr/2016-12-17/ngt/2/ppl/3/?sc_pos=1

There are a few hotels in your range but with just a single and a double bed. Not 3 singles. Have a look on booking.com

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

There's a great guest house near where I live and I've done a quick check on the rates for the dates you gave. It's showing a triple room for £154 (total) right now:

http://via.eviivo.com/en-gb/mywebsite/charlotte_nw61pf?startdate=2016-12-17&enddate=2016-12-19&adults1=1&children1=2#mod-results

It's got great transport links (undergound, overground and thameslink) and is a quick 15 mins on the tube to Bond Street station (Oxford Street).

Advertisement