Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renting apartment

Options
  • 23-11-2016 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi. if we've gone for the viewing and agent suggested us and we got the okay to give our references, is there still a chance they would say no? i gave them a work reference for us each and a landlord reference for just myself of a year, two years ago when i rented. i also gave them payslips. i'm worried now that they'll ring tomorrow and say no :( just wondering what the chances are. tia.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Ultimately its the landlords call so they can say no. But unless there is a reason to say no Id be optimistic if i were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 anonnygirl

i was slightly optimistic but they said they'd call yesterday and i ended up calling them at 4.30pm and the guy said he'd get the lady to call back today, no call. and the apartment is gone off daft. so im going to assume, it's gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,972 ✭✭✭✭listermint

The Internet can't know the answer to this unfortunately

Advertisement