If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

60" Samsung

Options
  • 23-11-2016 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads. Could you tell me if the Samsung UE60KU6000 is available for delivery and the best boardsie price of same please.
    thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PaddyCar wrote: »
    Hi Lads. Could you tell me if the Samsung UE60KU6000 is available for delivery and the best boardsie price of same please.
    thanks
    Hi Paddy,

We are not delivering the 60KU6000 at the moment unfortunately as store stock is tight.

We do have a limited quantity available for in-store Customers and I can pop a reserve on one for you if you are thinking of travelling? its currently £799 instore.

We do have the 65KU6020 - I know its a bigger screen but its excellent value at just £999 and if you twisted my arm I'd do a Boardie discount for you to get it down to £969 delivered and including our 6 year warranty ;)

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202315-ue65ku6020.aspx

Thanks again and keep me posted if you are tempted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭PaddyCar

Thanks john. Could you tell me the difference between the hisense 65M5500 and 65K5510 and best price delivered. Hope to pull the trigger today. Thanks
    Paddy

Thanks john. Could you tell me the difference between the hisense 65M5500 and 65K5510 and best price delivered. Hope to pull the trigger today. Thanks
    Paddy
    Hiya PaddyC,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - Madness yesterday!

The spec is exactly the same but the 65M5500 has a slate grey bezel - I'm using one myself at the moment - its fantastic, and for £799.......:eek:

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202183-65m5500.aspx

Keep me posted,

John Mc & Crew

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

If its good enough for you John its certainly good enough for me. What is the best way to go about ordering the black version? Any chance of free delivery for a boardsie.

..ya crawler,

yep go on then - if you order it online just send us a mail with your transaction number and your name to sales@richersounds.ie and I'll get the guys to refund the £6.99 to your credit card as soon as its processed..

God loves a tryer..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

..ya crawler,

yep go on then - if you order it online just send us a mail with your transaction number and your name to sales@richersounds.ie and I'll get the guys to refund the £6.99 to your credit card as soon as its processed..

God loves a tryer..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    The black one is coming up as call and collect only on the site. Any way around this or is it only the grey one available

Dont worry about it John. I went with the silver one. 
    Thanks for all the help. Now go put your feet up for the rest of the night.....

Thanks Paddy - much appreciated and keep me posted.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Lads, just wondering what sort of delivery times are you experiencing at the minute?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,889 ✭✭✭Soarer

We do have the 65KU6020 - I know its a bigger screen but its excellent value at just £999 and if you twisted my arm I'd do a Boardie discount for you to get it down to £969 delivered and including our 6 year warranty ;)

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202315-ue65ku6020.aspx

Thanks again and keep me posted if you are tempted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Sorry to be stepping on Paddy's toes, but could the RS lads confirm/deny that the KU6020 series supports 4K HDR over both HDMI and USB?

Bought a telly in June that only supports it over USB, which is a kick in the stones!

• Advertisement

...I'm not the tech guru but from my understanding it can receive & play HDR content on all inputs - its an 8 bit panel though so it's my understanding that it doesn't display the full gamut of HDR colour.

TBH for the money from a top branded name - there is v little to touch them at the current pricing!

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Lads, just wondering what sort of delivery times are you experiencing at the minute?
    Paddy,

apologies for the delay - we have been completely swamped over the last week - we knew we would be busy but the whole Black Friday week has been manic and TBH caught me on the hop.

We have been flat out day & night and just tonight we are starting to see some light :D All our orders are processed and once goods are in stock - everything is on target to be delivered by Friday of this week - for the few bits that are low on stock we are reviewing these daily and we are now getting up to date with giving Customers stock / ETA updates ( thankfully stock was huge prior to this madness!) :D :D

..So in terms of orders, from tomorrow I'm (fairly) confident that we will be back to normal 24hr max 2 working day deliveries on items in stock..

In terms of posts / PM's / Mails & enquiries, we hope to be fully up to date Thursday evening - but the vast proportion of posts / PM's / Mails & enquiries will be addressed way before then...

..we just need robots to work for us - we only use nerds at the moment and annoyingly they need sleep :eek:,

BTW drop me a line if there is a specific item you are chasing,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭clvk07

Hi

What;s the best price you can do on the 65KU6020 delivered to Dublin? Currys has it on sale for 998 but on you web site is 1099 !!!!

clvk07 wrote: »
    Hi

What;s the best price you can do on the 65KU6020 delivered to Dublin? Currys has it on sale for 998 but on you web site is 1099 !!!!
    Curry's are featuring the UE60UK6020 at €998 - we don't stock the 60", we do stock the UE65KU6020 at €1249 - curry's don't appear to stock that one but they do have the UE65UK6000 which is virtually identical with a different finish  pedestal - they are at €2379 on that one?

Thx and keep us posted,

Atvb,

John mc & crew

Hi

Curry's are featuring the UE60UK6020 at €998 - we don't stock the 60", we do stock the UE65KU6020 at €1249 - curry's don't appear to stock that one but they do have the UE65UK6000 which is virtually identical with a different finish  pedestal - they are at €2379 on that one?

Thx and keep us posted,

Atvb,

John mc & crew
    Hi 

I was talking about currys in the north

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/samsung-ue65ku6020-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-65-led-tv-10153702-pdt.html

Hi

Thx and keep us posted,

Atvb,

John mc & crew
    Hi

John its about 1180 euros in currys north of ireland, if you can match the price and deliver before christmas I will call and place the order now thanks

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/samsung-ue65ku6020-smart-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-65-led-tv-10153702-pdt.html

Hi

Thx and keep us posted,

Atvb,

John mc & crew
    Hi

John its about 1180 euros in currys north of ireland, if you can match the price and deliver before christmas I will call and place the order now thanks

if you can match the euro conversion  to 1170 and  deliver before the 25th I will call now and buy it

Hi

Thx and keep us posted,

Atvb,

John mc & crew
    Hi

if you can match the euro conversion  to 1170 and  deliver before the 25th I will call now and buy it
    Apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately our euro rates are not set by the inter-bank rate and I cannot get £1099 to €1170 even on any currency website - our current pricing is £099 / €1249 

The Currys UK pricing does not include delivery ( and Currys UK will not deliver to the ROI) and we also include a 6 year warranty included in our offering and our delivery is just £6.99 based on the stg pricing and of course its included in our euro pricing..

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.