Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Repair Shop Dublin?

Options
  • 23-11-2016 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good computer repair shop in Dublin?, Preferably one on the south side or near the city center
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭DopeTech

DermotOH wrote: »
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a good computer repair shop in Dublin?, Preferably one on the south side or near the city center

What do you need fixed?

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭DermotOH

FrostyJim wrote: »
    What do you need fixed?

Friend has a desktop he built himself, currently not booting and can't diagnose the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

Give us some more details, we may well be able to diagnose it for him. When you say it's not booting, is it showing any sign of power getting in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

I know there is a shop in Stephens Green shopping centre on the top level but I don't know if they are any good. I walked in one day and the place was like a bomb hit it but that doesn't mean they're not any good.

Advertisement