Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Much usually going on New Years Eve?

Options
  • 23-11-2016 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Me and a few friends in our twenties want somewhere to go for New Years Eve. We've already done Dublin, Kilkenny, Galway and Carrick.

What's Waterford like? Much of a nightlife?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

bobmaster wrote: »
    Me and a few friends in our twenties want somewhere to go for New Years Eve. We've already done Dublin, Kilkenny, Galway and Carrick.

What's Waterford like? Much of a nightlife?

It will be busy, should be plenty of choice music wise, rock, pop, house.nice selection of pubs and late bars , most of em in a small area called John street so it's fairly handy walking and seeing a few pubs wise.bit early for names of bands and djs to be out yet but should have no worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

bobmaster wrote: »
    Dublin, Kilkenny, Galway and Cork.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

FYP
    Carrick on Shannon is what OP refers to, not Carrick on suir or cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭DaveSuarez

Last year was my first New Years in Waterford and I couldn't believe had dead the place was, pubs were literally empty until about 10pm and after that it was no busier than a normal Saturday night.

Advertisement